A digital agency that values unconventional thinkers.
Current Vacancy: Client Director / Digital Program Lead (Sept 2015)
Kamber is a specialist content marketing, social media and digital agency which is growing quite rapidly.
Our clients task us with creating content-led programs that flourish in online environments.
We’re on the hunt for a Client Director / Digital Program Lead to join this team of unconventional thinkers in our Melbourne office.
The role is made up of four parts:
- Client leadership and management
- Digital program development and delivery
- People management
- Business growth
This is a unique opportunity to develop the Kamber business and define our position in the marketplace. Entrepreneurial appetite is essential and you will be actively encouraged to think unconventionally about our clients and the business in general. The team is close-knit and works in a very collaborative manner. Every member of the team has the ability to influence the business now and into the future.
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum six years’ experience, with at least 4+ years in a digital agency/consulting firm
- Extensive experience in the development of digital strategy with a specific focus on content strategy
- You have a record of delivering complex digital projects/campaigns to top tier clients, government departments, local and international;
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape and experience across content, social media, SEO, SEM, digital buying and analytics
- Advanced understanding of the digital production process, including project management, technical considerations, creative input and client management
- Experience in the use of the majority tools in the Kamber toolkit including Radian6, Google Analytics, AdWords, Locowise, Buzzsumo, Social.com, Webmaster Tools, Social Studio, Adobe, WordPress, Bit.ly and others
- Possess the skills to effectively manage stakeholders and influence mutually beneficial outcomes
- You have advanced communication skills including developing and leading presentations and developing strategic recommendations and effective proposals
If this sounds like you, please email Kamber founder Adam Vincenzini via adam[at]kamber[dot]com[dot]au for the full job description.